Micrologix 1400 analog problems

TCopenslayer

I have an expansion I/O module 1762-IF4 that I have added to my micrologix 1400. I am attempting to monitor temperature readings from 3 K-type thermocouples. I have tried in vain to set up this module to display accurate temperatures, but so far I have struck out. Can someone tell me the best way to setup/monitor the data so I can get accurate temperature readings. I'm not vain, so I'll take any suggestions from the most basic to whatever works best. Thanks.

If you only have a 1762-IF4 then you are going to have to convert your thermocouple to
an analog signal ( transmitter). That card only accepts voltage (-10 to 10) or current ( 4-20ma). Most transmitters will convert your thermocouple to 1-5volts, 4-20ma, 0-10volts.
You can then use scaling instruction(s) to give you engineering units ( temperature)
within your PLC.

Or as posted by others get a card that accepts thermocouples directly.
I prefer the 1762-IF4 myself, more flexible unless you are going to fill the thermocouple card up ( use all it's channels)