MICROLOGIX-1400 serial event

kevalvakani

Hello,

I got a MICROLOGIX-1400 Series A PLC and for some purpose I want to control it remotely through some means over internet.

So my setup is like this:

INTERNET <========> Controller <=========> PLC

I have completed:

INTERNET <========> Controller
this part,

So now my controller is able to create some events like
sending characters like "A", "B", .....etc

Now I want my PLC to take proper action like SETTING OUTPUT PORT ON whenever event "A" occours on my CONTROLLER.

SO,
I want to know is there any method or way of serial event management programming for this series of PLC in LADDER programming?

Or any other way to get this to work.
I have been trying since one month but did'nt suceeed o_O

Thank you ;)

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been given the task of creating a system for which i will need 3 Rs232 comms ports and 1 ethernet port. A few years ago i completed a...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone , i am facing issue to take micrologix 1400 online through serial ports as these ports are shutdowm from programme. so i want...
Replies
Views
hello can anyone share with me the diagram of working cable to make the comunication beetwen plc micrologix 1400 and zebra printer trough rs232 or...
Replies
Views
Here is one that hopefully will be easy for the awesome people here. I have several ML1400's that I would like to get to read binary serial data...
Replies
Views
hi Friends My application is using micrologix and serial modem send the data to other to Plc's of Micrologix with serial modem so how to assign...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom