Micrologix 1400 String

hasabeanil

Hi all !
I am doing project in MicroLogix 1400 and Panleiew Component.
I have to store 500 part Nos (12 digit) in Micrologix, Then use barcode scanner to scan the part no., compare the scanned part no. with stored part No. and do the actions accordingly.
I have done it using strings file upto 175 elements.But my memory is exhausted. Pl suggest the any way to reduce the memory usage.
Thanx in advance.

Similar Topics

I'm not super familiar with the Micrologix line of processors, but I am pretty familiar with RSLogix 500. I'm trying to simply copy a string to...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody, Happy New Year! I have a PanelView Plus 600 that has a String Input Enable. This is communicating with a MicroLogix 1400 and...
Replies
Views
Have been experimenting with connecting a sick barcode scanner to a micrologix 1400 plc and been able to successfully read the barcode into a ST...
Replies
Views
I am using string registers with a MicroLogix 1400 and need to clear some data. The CLR (clear) command does not work. How do I do this?
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom