Micrologix 1500 PTO Problem

righteous818

Good Day, I current have a setup with a Ultra3000 servo controlling a conveyor for a slicer. Recently, never before I started having a problem when controlling the PTO output between JOGGING and NORMAL OPERATION.

What happens is that I use the JOG command to run the conveyor and then when I sense product I use the normal commands to advance the conveyor to stop and cut etc. This works fine for 6000hz and above for the OF Hz in the PTO function but if i decrease to around lets say 3500 Hz, i get my PTO ouptut dropping out when trying to JOG , when analyzing the PTO function file, when it stops the DN bit is 1 and the NS bit is 1, with the JOG command 1 the output does not come on but if i manually disable and enable back the JOG pto output it works, without changing anything else on my ladder.

What is strange that it does not happen always and its totally random, with the higher frequency speed between the jogs i have no issue. I never had this problem with the intial setup but it recently started becoming a problem. Please let me know what can cause this type of issue

PLC is a MICROLOGIX 1500 on a BXB base.