Micrologix 1500 LSP

ElecTeam

Good Day
i Have Micrologix 1500 LSP, and I want to get data from plc and send it through Modbus RTU slave; I have only ch0 on that plc
I Order 1761-net-aic but don't know how to configure it to work as Modbus RTU.

could you help me with this issue? how to configure Micrologix 1500 LSP as modbus rtu

The MicroLogix 1500 can send ASCII, so if the message to be sent is simple and fairly stable beyond the value, it would be involved, but not impossible, to write code to send the register(s) as ASCII data, and then ignore the response. The most time-consuming coding effort would be implementing the CRC calculation in ladder, but it is certainly possible.

Another option might be an intermediate Modbus RTU Master device, that value(s) from the MicroLogix 1500 configured as a Modbus RTU Slave, and then writes those values to the target Modbus RTU Slave device.