Micrologix - Conformal Coated

rmb550

Are Micrologix components conformally coated or are they available coated as an option? I tried searching Rockwell's site, but came up with nothing.

I have several MicroLogix 1100 laying around here, that were ordered conformally coated, as well as modules for them. The coformal coating was an option, but made the lead time longer due to it.

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom