Micrologix to Red Lion HMI

There you go tryin to run when your just learning to walk.
Why don't you create a little "Hello World" program with the equipment that you got?

because this is the only thing i have left to do on the project my manager gave me, and i want to get it done haha. i've wired the panel myself and wrote the programme on my own. now i need to get it finished and this is (what i presume) to be my final stage before testing the machine

Similar Topics

I am having trouble communicating a set of alarm tags from the micrologix 1400 to the crimson software. All the other tags read just fine and give...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, it's the noob again. So i'm currently in the middle of communicating between a Micrologix 1400 PLC (programmed via rslogix 500) with a...
Replies
Views
I'm working with the combination of a Micrologix 1200, a Data Station DSPSX000 and a Keyence SR-1000 scanner. My code in the data station is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever done a red lion hmi to a micrologix 1500 using a 1761-net-eni module? And if so give me some details, please Looking at a...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody, can't seem to get this working. I have a Red Lion G310C210 connected to a Micrologix 1400 via Ethernet. When I push the buttons I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom