Mitsi Q series to Zenon 7.11 won't connect

macgioo2

Hi Guys,

I have just been asked to help someone establish a scada connection to my PLC over tcp and it's just not happening and I know nothing about this Zenon scada package.

I'm using the IQWorks platform from Mitsi V1.74c (Navigator.GXWorks2,GTDesigner2....yada yada yada with a GOT1000 series HMI.

In the parameter file on the plc side I have created a TCP/MC Protocol with Port Address 0500 and did the download. OK

On the other side, they have a driver called "MELSECA_Mitsubishi - Melsec A-Q.txt with a port Address 0500 set?????

We can ping...so that rules out the obvious...!

Has anyone got any clue as why this won't work?

Is there something that needs to be done while declaring variables??

Please help....I'm deperate!

Thanks,
Oran