Mitsibushi A800 not commnunicating

AbijithVijay

Connected and communicated my Mitsibushi A800. Drive to compact logix through A8NEIP 2P module. But when start command is given, drive start button is blinking. In manual shows frequency command is not given or less than starting frequency. Is there any change in parameter setting in drive is required to get the frequency command. How to solve the issue

There are several parameters that must be configured on the drive when commanding it via the network, through an option card.

Pr. 340 and Pr. 79 set the Operation Mode. You'll want to configure those parameters to put the drive in NET operation mode.

Pr. 338 is the Communication operation command source (i.e. run command source).
Pr. 339 is the Communication speed command source.
Pr. 550 is the NET mode operation command source selection.

Details on these parameters can be found in the drive's Instruction Manual (Detailed), starting on page 404: