Mitsubishi A-series Index Registers

Killercal

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to increas the index registers? Right now there is Z0 to Z6 and I need [2] more. Is this possible to do? If not, what would my next option be?:confused:

The number of index registers as far as I know is dependant upon the CPU you are using. An A1SJ CPU has one Z index register and an A4U CPU has 6.

You may want to consider the V index register.

Hope this helps.

I'm using an A2USHCPU-S1. There is only 6 Z index registers and 6 V index registers. I've looked at the manual and actully found where it explains this. I will use the V registers!

Thanks for your response thomas.

I am sure you can use the V registers to do what you want but I would question the need to use all of those index registers. Medoc only used to support the first Z and the first V register but I never found a case where this was not enough. Are you sure that you cannot reinitialise and re-use the available Z registers to get what you want. Keeping track of all of those index registers might be confusing.

Andybr