Mitsubishi FX retentive timers

Potter

Does anybody know the maximum number of retentive timers I can use in a Mitsubishi FX series?
As far as I can tell it's 10(T246-T255). Problem is for what I'm doing I need 18, is there any way of converting the non retentive timers to retentive?

I could use any FX series PLC for this.
I've got 3 old machines with AB SLC 150's which I'm looking at replacing as they're now obsolete. Our factory standard is Mitsubishi, so as long as it's Mitsi I can use any model.
The programme in the SLC 150s use retentive timers.
I could re-write parts of the programme so as not to need the retentive timers, but it will make my life alot easier if I can just copy the existing programme.

FX Series

Potter
You are right in the FX series you have max. 10 retentive timers T246-T249 with 100 msec time base and T250-T255 with 10 msec you can't add retentive timers above this number.
what i am thinking about is to try to move the counter value to retaind register (D128-D255) in the series you are using.and then restore it.
I will check if this is valid or not.
BR

Potter,

Any chance you could use the Mitsubishi A series? With the A series, you can have significantly more retentive timers than 10.

Steve