mitsubishi fx1n pinout diagram?

For heavens sake go and buy a cable and stop fiddling about. Your time is far more valuable than a ruddy cable!

For heavens sake go and buy a cable and stop fiddling about. Your time is far more valuable than a ruddy cable!

Time helping others is also valuable...

If its for some help, here is the diagram for the SC-09 cable, that is original.

Best regards
Dariusch

Of course but for a cable? I just go and buy them - my time is always far more expensive than the cable and I get no paying work done while fiddling about.
Far easier to buy the Mitsi cable for sure.

Hi BobB,

Yes, people who has a job with a high salary, or self employed with little time, like me, time for making up standrad cables is far to expensive.

But if the guy is self employed with time enough to do his own, than it makes sense, for me.

I would also not make me own standard cable, not only because of time, but also is made wrong, the time spening finding the fault!!

Ups... should already have been out working... :)

/Dariusch

i had little experience work in India,in the plant them not have hoist crane to lift up a roll

what them do

10 people on the left and 10 people on the right

although the company fortune 500