Mitsubishi Fx2N and old file types (.COW, .DMW, .PMW)

hardrain

Hello,

I have to replace an old Fx-2n 48MR. I have a (tested) new unit.
In the project folder I*only have* file extension .COW, .DMW, .PMW, .PT.
I was able to open those files*with GX Developer 8.45 by importing*them. Apparently I got no errors, but some blocks of the ladder are yellow (I assume are import-related warnings).*

The program loaded into the PLC without issues, but the program doesn't run. I suspect that something in the Import function does't work right, but I don't know how to go further. The guy who wrote the program is no longer available...

Thanks in advance!

Raffaello

It could have been using an input as a 'RUN' terminal - see settings/parameters for the run terminal options but more likely - the yellow ladder is incomplete or wasn't converted properly.

Can't you upload the program from the old plc and convert that to the new with 'change plc type'

It could have been using an input as a 'RUN' terminal - see settings/parameters for the run terminal options but more likely - the yellow ladder is incomplete or wasn't converted properly.

Can't you upload the program from the old plc and convert that to the new with 'change plc type'
I'm afraid that the problem is in the conversion. I can't upload the program from the old plc to my pc because the old plc is dead.
I agree that most likely the yellow blocks weren't converted properly. I think that instead of GX Developer 8.45 I should use the older software the program was developed with, but I don't know how to get it. Any suggestion is welcome!