Mitsubishi FX2N & MCGSTPC HMI problem

engmrezk

hiii

I have system consist of
- Mitsubishi PLC type FX2N connected to HMI touchscreen (MCGSTPC type:[FONT=&quot]TPC7062KS )
the problem is when trying to start the machine at the morning or after long shutdown the touch screen take around one hour to start up with making alarm voice (Beeeb beeb)
if I remove the data cable connected to the touch screen its start up with no problem

can any help me to solve this problem !!!!!!!

[/FONT]

no the HMI is not the problem because:
if we remove the data cable from the HMI then the HMI start up with no problem

if any one can help !!!!!!!!!!!

hiii

I have system consist of
- Mitsubishi PLC type FX2N connected to HMI touchscreen (MCGSTPC type:[FONT=&quot]TPC7062KS )
the problem is when trying to start the machine at the morning or after long shutdown the touch screen take around one hour to start up with making alarm voice (Beeeb beeb)
if I remove the data cable connected to the touch screen its start up with no problem

can any help me to solve this problem !!!!!!!

[/FONT]

hi!!
now,i have a problem. can you help me?
i have a MCGSTPC type TPC7062KX but i don't have a sofware to programer.so,if you have a sofware, can you share sofware for me. thanks you vrey much

I think there's a default on this type of HMI.
We 've got a machine from china with MCGSTPC hmi and within les than a year the HMI is broken.When power is ON; the screen is black while the 24v is OK and leds are ON on the motherbord.
If someone has some ideas; please suggest.
Best regards