Mitsubishi FXON and g8 dev

rustysmith52

Hi everyone, Thanks for all the help on my previous post. Okay, I assembled the cable, installed GX developer v.8 FX. I can talk to the plc. Anybody know of a good entry level manual on gx dev. and programming in general? It seems a little user unfriendly to me, although I don't have a lot of experience in programming. For now I only need a few inputs (normally open contacts) and a few outputs (small 24v interposing relays)and some timers. Can a program be built on one of the free simulators on the web and then converted to gx dev.? Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Dear Sirs, I have two Mitsubishi FXon-40MR-ES PLC's to play with. I have the GX developer-FX ( Melsoft ) software Version 8.25B to program and...
Replies
Views
We need help for a Mitsubishi PLC FXon-24 MR-ES if the PLC is still working, it is use for more than 10 years for a revolving door. The PLC is...
Replies
Views
I want to know which analog module should I select for my 3AI and 1AO for my project , can i get both analog IO on a single card or module (i m...
Replies
Views
Hello,first time to post. I have a surplus mitsubishi fxon-24 es plc and I'm wondering if it will do what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to make a...
Replies
Views
I have a problem on an old machine where the PLC was replaced from a FXon-24MT-DSS to a FX1n-24MT-DSS. The FXon is obsolete now that is why the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom