Mitsubishi HMI Date & time getting Reset.

LIJO JOHN

Hello Everyone

I have a HMI Model - Model -GS2107-WTBD, HMI is n****e , While Downloading the Program to HMI the date & time getting Resetting. Can Some one tell solution for Avoiding the Date & time to Reset.

When you say resetting do you mean it goes back to a pre-set date/time ? there is a in GOT Setup where you can select update time from a server or the PLC or when you download a modified got file it updates the time from the GT Designer, i.e. the PC Time

Sir

Resettling Means Date & time is going to Preset time. Here Plc is ABB & HMI is Mitsubishi . Communication is done through RS485.Is there any settings which i can enable in HMI to avoiding Date & Time to Preset.

Yes but what is the pre-set time? is it something like 00:00:00 or is it close to the PC time you are using to make the changes, as I said, there is a setting that will update the date/time with that of GTworks3, this will be the Computer time & providing you are regularly connected to a server or internet the time will be the correct time (I think there is an offset that can be applied) i.e. GMT plus or minus x hours to allow for the time differences in each country.
This only happens if you have it enabled in the project. Also there are other settings like having the time update from the PLC clock (however, these are not very accurate) or from a server. There seems to be no direct way of altering the date/time as you cannot make the fields operator entry, however, there are some internal registers that can so it would be a matter of creating a set up screen where the date/time could be entered via the got.

Clock1.png Clock2.png Clock3.png