Mitsubishi Inverter

Tim

I will answer about the menu tomorrow when I will have it in front of me.
MEDOC was the only software at that time (few years ago)for Mitsubishi
PLCs.You can not compere it to any others.AB Omrorn was much better.
I must to say that Mitsubishi was compact size compere to the others.
I talking Few years ago.not now

All the best

ArikBY said:
1.Price Mitsubishi inverter was at that time not so expensive, Price is not the reason
to my "shameless " word
. Its one more brake in the wall.
After reading the manual, how about you read the posts again, or spend 10 more seconds tincking before you reply. I do not have praise for Mitsu PLCs or Drives, I have objective experiences based on my knowledge of a few brands. I can list reasons about there quality and there weaknesses. When you brag about this kind of serious stuff you act like in the local tavern. Facts my friend, facts.
ArikBY said:
2.Reliability Mitsubishi inverter lasts less then others, according to my personal experience.
Facts my friend, facts.
ArikBY said:
3.Interface for operator here Mitsubishi fail in big .Even I will read the menu hundred time.
recite the menu in my sleep (which I could do at that time) Its still lousy interface.
Are you an operator or do you have a tecnical background? Maybee I'm being to harsh on you.
ArikBY said:
I don’t think I should use any device, which take double time for programming.Like I will never buy PLC without on line edits.
You can say I spoilt.but my time more importent for me.
BTW the PLC software MEDOC suffer from a same problems of friendly interface.
Did you know a special OS was developed in the earlt 90's it's named Windows. Here's a link Billy boy's favorite OS

Hey! This was a joke
:)

Hey guys, please cool down for a while. Just like to find out where can i get the manual for an FR-A024. want to know what SD,RL/OH,RM/AU,RH,STF,STR,MRS/RT,RES is for. I'm trying to troubleshoot an existing machine because the motor seems to overrun the programmed position after a while.
Any ideas?

Anybody has any manual or experience to share?

Ken it was the 'experience to share' part that started the lively debate.

I have to say that I have fitted lots of mitsu and lots of other brands too and I cant recall any of them failing.

These days they all seem to be much the same: A digital readout, a few pre-programmed macro's and plenty of terminals to do what you like.

If I was going to criticise mitsu at all it would be their footprint.

They are (compared to ABB for instance)too wide. Ok with just one or two to fit but if you need many in a panel they take up a lot of backplane space. This can be a big disadvantage when designing the layout of a panel.

I must to say that Mitsubishi was compact size compere to the others.
ArikBy,
By the look of the new Q-series, I think they've gotten small enough. I had my first look at one a couple of months ago.

Tim

It was not criticism on Mitsubishi PLCS it was compliment. at that time Omron GE and the others was twice in size.

Software...that different issue.

Arik