Mitsubishi Melsec A series connects to DDE????

Ronald Anglo

I have things in mind if I communicate with the melsec A series using the DDE? If I can use the communication port of the CPU for that software (DDE)and the interface cable for the PC. The existing Melsec CPU are A1SCPU, A1SCPU-S1 and A2USHCPU-S1.

Thanks in advance.

DDE linking was available through a Beijer Electronics package called MelDDE. Not sure if is is still around - I used it some time ago. Alternatively, one of the currently available elements of MX and derivatives is Excel Sheet which provides similar linking facilities.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Last day we are facing some issued. After checking we found that no data transfer between Melsec communication module (AJ71UC24) and...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!!! I want to communicate my "XG-8000 Series Keyence Vision camera" with Mitsubishi Q06UDV PLC over RS232C non-protocol mode. My...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Today is my 3rd day of using PLC, so I please bare with me. One of my goals is to hook up a device (CC-Link interface) to the QJ61BT11N...
Replies
Views
:confused: Does anyone know if the Mitsubishi Q-Series MELSEC fitted with Profibus DP Master module QJ71PB92D supports co-existence of a Class 2...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom