Mitsubishi melsec FX-48MR

faehigkeit1

Hi All, Is there an internal bit that cycles on/off that I can use to control an output for a flashing indicator light?
Mitsubishi Melsec FX-48MR plc.
Thanks
Dean

Yes there is. It has been a long time since I have done anything with Mitsubishi, but the bit you will need is addressed with 'S'. S47... and S51 comes to mind, but may not be what you need. There are several that have a toggling property, whether it is a alternating scan toggle, on every other scan (too fast for controlling pilot lights) and timed scans, ie... 500ms, 1sec, 1min, etc. I will look into it for ya. Here is a good site for their basic PLC manual:
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=mi...5&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=4286b1df,d569d05d

Similar Topics

Hello! First time poster and a big PLC newbie so I am looking for some backup here. I have an old Mitsubishi FX-48MR that lost its program...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get programming software & cable to upload ladder program from a plc fx-48mr, somebody knows which cable and software I need to get?
Replies
Views
I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
I have an 80's PLC, Mitsubishi K2NCPU that needs replacing. Is there a software / cable available to upload and print the current PLC program? Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom