Mitsubishi Q-series: Configuring A/D channel to be 0-5V

Mas01

I've got a Q68AD-G (Mitsubishi A/D card) and I'm trying to set up channel 6 as a 0-5V range.

I've changed the SWITCH SETTINGS so that CH6 says "0-5V", saved it and done a WRITE TO PLC (if that makes any difference), but when I inject a voltage via a FLUKE 754 process calibrator, the raw values (D32) seen on the PLC are 0v=0000, 5V=2000 ... 10V=4000. I was expecting 5V to be equal to 4000 raw.

My conclusion is that the PLC seems to think it's 0-10V range.
Do I need to make more changes in GX Developer to make 5V=4000 raw ?

Thanks

Screenshot_20210528_144901.jpg

Last edited:
You did write the PLC parameters to the PLC ? just writing the program will not change it. Never used the 0-5v so cannot comment on the range but according to the manual it should be 0-4000.

You did write the PLC parameters to the PLC ? just writing the program will not change it. Never used the 0-5v so cannot comment on the range but according to the manual it should be 0-4000.

Hi, when I did the WRITE TO PLC command, I just ticked all the boxes , so that's MAIN, DEFAULTS, which also includes all the parameters I think.
In any case, I guess it's not the end of the world, because I can make the relevant scaling adjustments, buts that's a bit of a bodge.