Mitsubishi Q series... QX10 front terminal block removal?

Mas01

Does anyone know if the front face of the terminal block can be removed for ease of connecting the wires?
I'm referring to the screws circled in the picture. Thanks

IMG_20211115_133947.jpg

Yes as far as I can remember, however, it is best to leave them in place so you do not make any mistakes as the legend is on the main card body so easy to make a mistake TBH I never saw the point of removing them it does not make it much easier.

Yes as far as I can remember, however, it is best to leave them in place so you do not make any mistakes as the legend is on the main card body so easy to make a mistake TBH I never saw the point of removing them it does not make it much easier.

Cross-posted, but thanks for the reply.
I take your point - I don't think it will make it much easier.