Mitsubishi q02H cpu communication problem

I had similar problems and it is a GX developer bug. Go to Options and uncheck do not write to PLC. Then try again.

Last time the problem already fix by doing this step :
1. Uninstall the Driver from Device Manager about Mitsubishi USB Driver with check condition delete the driver.
2. Install the driver by using Driver from program, in my case the driver located in GX Developer program it's self and it's located in c:/Program files/MELSOFT.

in the forum explain that the driver located in c:/MELSEC, but in my case it located in c:/Program Files/MELSOFT.

when i search for MELSEC folder, i didn't found and download from the forums, and that error occurred. when i install the driver from c:/Program Files/MELSOFT, it's work without error.

in my opinion this problem occurred because the driver that i downloaded from internet not support with my GX Developer.

Thank you