Mitsubishi Q02H Data Bits

crev64

Hello All,

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. I have a Mitsubishi Q02H that I have some set data bits that are lifetime counters and some inputs from a HMI. Everytime I turn the power off, these bits reset. They are all D##'s. Is there some range of D##'s that do not reset when the power is off? I was in D100's and went all the way to D400's. The PLC still remembers the program when I power back on, so it can't be a battery issue.

Thanks,

Crev64

Hello All,

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. I have a Mitsubishi Q02H that I have some set data bits that are lifetime counters and some inputs from a HMI. Everytime I turn the power off, these bits reset. They are all D##'s. Is there some range of D##'s that do not reset when the power is off? I was in D100's and went all the way to D400's. The PLC still remembers the program when I power back on, so it can't be a battery issue.

Thanks,

Crev64

You set which registers you want to be latching, (battery backed) in the PLC parameters. Go to PLC parameters under the device tab you can define a range of latching data regs there.

Dave