Modbus conversion for Baseline-MOCON

Scadaman

I am working on a Scada project where the device (a Hydrocarbon Detecting equipment) have a RS-232 port for serial interface. But you can only connect to it via Hyperterminal. It only send a one ASCII stream everytime you type "A" in the terminal. This stream send all the data in one shot, space delimited.

Is there any device out there that convert this stream of analog data and repack it into Modbus tables ?

If this is the only communication option on the device is think you need to make a translater yourself. It seems the protocol is quit simple. If the scada package is capable to use simple ascii comms.
Or maybe there is already a dedicated protocol converter on the market. Try the local dealer of the equipment if possible or google.