Modbus serial server - Lantronix, Digi-One, anyone else?

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a substantial project involving 50+ Modbus serial servers (Modus RTD RS-485 to Modbus TCP)

I've used Lantronix, Digi-One devices and would like to investigate any other contenders for the project.

The desire is not low dollar, it increased functionality

- not having to update firmware or install the Modbus firmware, out-of-the-box

- a device with plug-in screw terminal connectors so that for setup and test indivisal RS-485 and power wires nned not be connected to each screw termninal unit, rather prewired (PHoenix Connector style) connectors can by plugged in.

Any suggestions?

Dan

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of an AOI using the user ASCII protocol select on the L6x controllers that will talk Modbus RTU using RS-485? Thanks, Trevor...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Hello plctalk, I am in the proces of integrating a Micro820 with the purpose of getting data out of 4 AB Powerflex 4M drives through Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to WAGO PLCs and e!****pit. I am trying declare variables from a Modbus Slave Connected using serial to WAGO PFC200 and pass...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom