modbus to wireless

sandy5020

i have three devices which is having modbus communication. i want to take these three device in a wireless network... and then i will connect this into single pc for scada monitoring and datalogging...please suggest the best solution for this..

Wireless data modem for Modbus. Master radio is at the SCADA end; a slave radio at each slave node or, if the slaves are RTU daisy chained on RS-485, then a single slave radio can handle 'em.

Banner, Phoenix Contact, Elpro, and two dozen others. Do a Google search.

The antennas and installation are more important than the radios to a working,reliable network.

Similar Topics

Hi I am new to programming and would like to know what i need to do to intergrate a rosemount wireless gateway into a modicon quantum plc via...
Replies
Views
Hello! Suppose that I must realise wired Modbus RTU communication between AB and Siemens PLCs. It should be like this (A). Has anyone did it? Any...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, need your advise here... I wanna communicate CLX to a DCS Modbus TCP/IP here's the configuration: MVI56-WA-PWP ---wireless--- >...
Replies
Views
Wanting to go wireless with some of our modicon PLCs and link them to our Modbus+ network. I found this apparently soon to be available. Anybody...
Replies
Views
I want to communicate my Q series PLC with Factory IO using GX works 2 software, I want to use modbus as server and the ips are as follows plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom