intergrating wireless gateway useing modbus

decker1

Hi I am new to programming and would like to know what i need to do to intergrate a rosemount wireless gateway into a modicon quantum plc via modbus. I have concept programming softwear. The gateway uses rs 485 and the controller i have only supports rs 232 so I have converter to solve that issue. I just need to know what function blocks to use read the registers from the gateway.

Thanks

Similar Topics

I have been trying to intergrate a Intermec 1470 barcode scanner with a Micrologix 1200. The 1200 has a single comm port with two comm protocols...
Replies
Views
Hello Y'all, I was wondering if there is any standalone solution to replace the ethernet cable to connect to a PLC? like perhaps a "Dongle"...
Replies
Views
I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working with an outside vendor on a project, and they have asked if they can use Wireless IO link for one of their remote IO blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have read a few threads regarding setting up an AP to wirelessly communicate with PLC networks, but I have a unique question on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom