Modicon TSX 3721

afelts

Hi,
I have a question about a Modicon TSX 3721 processor. I am new to this type processor having only dealt with A/B, Rockwell. The processor has an LED for I/O that is red. Am I right in assuming this means an I/O fault? The reason I ask is I have PC/ monitor HMI that gets info from this PLC and some of the functions are not acting correctly. THis whole setup is French and I have no software or program, etc.. Any ideas if this does mean a problem and if so what to look for. I know its limited info, but its really all I got.\thanks

Io error can be multiple things. From one analogue input not in its voltage/current range or an interface module not having power to a whole card being faulty. If all your inputs come through to the plc (led number display on input card) and all outputs work in manual then it wont be the program.......plc code cannot change