Modicon TSX Micro Program Protected

Raido

Hi guys, just want your help in a situation we are in....in one of our project there is 2 TSX Micro running. Which has a similar/identical funtion....One of them got corrupted,we dont have the backup of the program..so the initial thing that we thought is to download the program from the working TSX Micro then transfer it from the one that has a problem...but when we tried it..it has given us an error message "'Program Read protected'...the installation company that has done the job for us has closed already...and we cannot find anyone that has the backup program....What should we do to download the program....?is there anyone that has encountered this problem before? can this be solved...?

Any help will be greatly appeciated...thanks in advance