P57203
CTX2AY
AEY420 x 2
ASY800
DEY64D2K
DEY32D2K
DSY64T2K
DSY32T2K

The ERR leds are blinking on the CPU and all modules except the CTX2AY which has the RUN led lit.

My problem is that I do not have the sowftware and cable to check the PLC.
The only information is the message on the HMI:
"Negative response code: FD (TSX57)"

What could be the problem?

What is the Run led doing? If its blinking then either the program is gone or it is not in run mode

Thanks chud for the answer!

The Err leds are blinking.
In the meantime I've found out that there is a memory card in the CPU and it has a battery, so today I will try to replace it.
If the battery is empty, did we loose the program ? :confused:

I'm 99% sure that you have lost the program. There is normally 2 batteries in those memory cards.

Hi!

Battery (the bigger one) was replaced. The program was gone.

Fortunately a backup copy has emerged from nowhere so we're lucky.