Module Define _ RSLogix 5000 question

leonlai

Hi folks,
please educate me, attached is a photo of a list of Module Defines in a program. I am working on a Endress Hauser Promag 53, it's been fluctuates and I start to look at the PLC and try to determine where the Analog Input of this Flowmeter go into.
But I cannot determines what Analog Card it goes to, I only track down to a Module Defines EH:promag_53_cI:0.
Besides this Flowmeter, I saw multiples Powerflex and its parameter too !!?
I used to work with RSlogix 500, and usually they all have analog wired to Analog card then I can scale it. But look like RSLogix5000 take reading direct from devices without scale.
(we have multiple IA16I and IF6I)
My question is:
1) RSLogix5000 take reading direct from devices without scaling ?
2) Wired from Powerflex and Flowmeter to 1756-L55 processor, we can see every parameter ? and we can access direct to devices without go through an Analog Input Card like RSLogix500 ?
3) If RSlogix 5000 can read everything from devices then how do they do the wiring (1 wire of 4-20mA wire ???)

Thanks

Module Difine Type.jpg

Hard to tell where in the Controller organizer your picture is showing, but here's my guess: You're attached to these devices via ethernet I/P directly and not through an analog card. There should be info in your E&H manual as to how this data is scaled before being passed along to the PLC. Same with your drives.

I look at the I/O tree and the real control Panel where the Flowmeter signal cable go in to: Flowmeter have analog wire go into one Analog Card (Slot 7), from the code I narrow down the address for that analog signal go in to, it is not go in to Data.I.Slot7, it goes to Module Defines Type EH:promag, I'm confused !