Module Has Blinking Green Light Indicating Its The Flow Meter

THEBOSS1011

I have a 4-20mA open circuit error on my plc. the flow meter was just repaired and reinstalled. The Amp had to be replaced on the flow meter due to the wiring was hooked up wrong and power was applied to the 4-20mA signal. The problem is I still have a 4-20mA open circuit alarm on module 8 channel 4 which indicates it is the flow meter. Can someone help me out .

You need a 4-20 mA signal generator to connect to the input to see if is is working. If you don't have such device, you can install a 250 ohm resistor in place of the flow meter output. This should make the "open circuit" indication go away, provided you have a signal power supply that is still working.

Similar Topics

I have a 4-20mA open circuit error on the analog module. Problem is I still have a 4-20mA open circuit alarm on module 8 channel 4 which indicates...
Replies
Views
I want to make some changes in Modbus configuration of communication module X COM 010 11 for HIMAX in SILWORX V11 but its asking me to cold...
Replies
Views
Last night I was trying to revive an old derelict machine after a slumber of many years. I couldn't connect to it with 1747-UIC cable from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I can only imagine how n00b this question is so please forgive me, but I've just started working with Allen Bradley Logix PLCs (5572 in...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever calibrated an analog Input module for a PLC5? Was it worth the effort? I have a REV C 8 channel input module in a new project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom