Moeller PS3_. cable zb4501um1 pinout

bahobeti

Hi,
:mad:I need one little old pc to plc cable, zb4501um1 pin out, or schema. I only need to read one Moeller PS3 plc,
Thanks in advance

hello Bahobeti sory i saw the mail you send me on plc.ru today haven't bin checking my mails
About the cable it is a problem the new one costs to much after trying a lot (two rs232- rs485 converters- home build and a few original) nothing worked
then i stumble on ebay.de on a original converter+PLC PS4 (newer model)
after i got my zb4501um1 i wondered why other converters won't work so i looked inside the box and no wonder other conwerters wont work (microprocesor) and i dont think it is posible to make one, cheaper buying new or maybe old used one

For extracting the program you can also use the hand held programer PRG3
it is the same but you need more time writing the code down manualy

my advice try looking on ebay.de maybe you will stumble on some or maybe on a prg3 works similar

best regards muglicar