Monitoring status of Safety Controller

ironmike

I am trying to monitor the status of an NE1A Safety Controller through an ethernet network to an omron cs1h-cpu65h. I was given the attatched program to monitor the status of several inputs. I'm trying to expand on this program but no one at Omron will get back to me to explain how this works. Any help would be appreciated

Similar Topics

Recently we've had some faults and disconnects with our 1734 aent/r module. It shuts down all processes associated with the remote IO, obviously...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 12" PanelView Plus 6 that runs exact same application. Is there a way to monitor status for both PanelViews? I know there is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Prosoft Modbus-RTU module MVI69-MCM installed in a CompactLogix PLC. I have configured the MVI69-MCM to read slaves data and it is...
Replies
Views
Hi frnds, Can anyone help me out for using the GSV instruction for 1769 L32E CPU. i have used GSV normally for CLX and it works, but in this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm just wondering what you throughts are towards monitoring the status of the power supply to individual I/O cards on a rack. For...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom