motoman robo & control logix

PSpal

I want to read the alarm/fault code of the motoman robo to control logix, The "anybus" ethernet module is in robo controller . Can the value (like M340) can be read by "GSV" command?

Its a existing set up. Can u give some hint about "translating". As i found out I have to read M110/M111 FROM MOTOMAN REGISTRY TO rs.

Well...It is EtherNet/IP to EtherCAT...I am sure someone, out there, has done it...

My integration approaches will always include a manufacturer designed/built communication gateway (hard or soft).

But that's just me!...:D

You need to look at the registers that the Anybus adapter is looking at. It will be reading and writing to addresses in the robot the controllogix is looking at the anybus adapter.

Similar Topics

Hello all, We have several Motoman DX200 robots. The servos run all day, everyday. I would like to turn the servos OFF on them after 10...
Replies
Views
Customer has older Motoman robots (late 1990's), and needs to reconfigure the axis. Anyone familiar with what software is needed?
Replies
Views
Hi, Havent been on in a while. But i have run into a little snag Could someone please let me know if I need to add a communication card to my...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Is anybody familiar with using position variable arrays in motoman robots? I'm working with an NX100 and need to call out about 360...
Replies
Views
Im having trouble getting the communication to work with an AD Productivity 2000 to Motoman FS100 Ethernet/IP card. I know this is a shot in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom