motor on and off with single push button

Terry Woods said:
Rube...

Having seen only your original comment...

"Unfortunately I work with several of those inexperienced types and if I coded that way I would simply be programming my cell phone to ring at dinner time... or a worse time."

...I thought your position was that it wasn't worth entertaining the idea, even for the sake of a simple discussion in concepts. As in, "If I can't use it with my particular clients, then why bother?"

If I misread your position then I apologize.

No problem.

My point was that even though I have the ability to program in a certain way, my co-workers sometimes lose the ability to follow the code. Therefore, while I can, and would like to, I don't code over the people I work with's heads. If I could--I would. I think it would make every one of us better. Unfortunately, most guys in my Maint team see programming as "Mark's job" and show no tendency (after 4 yrs) of learning any more than the basics.

Sometimes it sucks to be as wise as you and I. I will say, again, that I've seen examples of your code and you appear to be very eloquent at coding. I wish I worked with a team of people who could "decode" worth a damn. The most conceptual ideas I get to converse about are right here on this forum...

At least we all have that.

Thanks for your clarification--I hope mine helps as well.