move a timer help in siemens S7 300

!! M110.1 Start TP timer,

if i wanna do more of this i only need to change the name on
#_Time
#T32
right?

How did u do the TP timer #T32, when i go to libraries/standard library/SFB3 i got something else.

in my counter i dont need to store the value?, like i did MW10 for a example to get it to work.

and at last what is #T32.Q?

I try to answer our questions as well I can..

net9.
*It is only for scaling/calculating time. This 100 is only a scaling factor. Tell me am I right ?? -> You are counting the pulses with Counter-1 (Z1), then you want to set time to timer which is number of pulses * 100ms. Let say it opposite: you have 123pulses and it should mean 12,3s -> factor = time:pulses = 12300:123=100
*IEC-timer max value is T#+24d20h31m23s647ms -> should be enough??

net10.
*M110.1 it is just some memory bit -> That inputparameter IN, starts the timer.
*_time value is calculated time value from net9.

and if im going to use one more setup of this what do i need to do then?Today 11:15 PM
Do you mean that sometimes i.e. 123pls is 12,3s and in the other case 123pls is 36,9s?? If, so -> replace constant factor by variable (merker or data word). Then you are able to change your factor on the fly..

Case Retentive timer value??
Do you mean, if your plc stops or power off + timer is running at that time, it should save the last state and when plc starts again it should continue from same state?? I don't think is it possible, but I can be wrong (95% NO). But the time value you can save if you are using the retentive memory areas. If you open Hardware configuration, CPU, properties, sheet "retentive memory" there you can set needed merker, timer and counter which should be on retentive memory area. Of course, the DB's save their states allways, unless somebody overwrites them ...

PS: Do you have some reason to change program from FB to FC ??
Let's hope that you can understand what I try explain. Read my message between the lines. :)

Just quick reply:
* More timers -> copy + paste time/timer lines and change decent names for them. If you want change timer type, write correct SFBx to data type field. You will find new timers "View, Overviews, Multiple Instances" -> drag and drop them into your program. Of course you must upgrade FB1,DB1 block call on OB1 -> then STEP7 ask you " do you generate instance-db again" click YES.
Last #T32.Q = it's Timer #T32 output like in net10. I tried to illustrate, how you can use that output many different ways. Take off M110.0 from net10 or delete net11. They are working equivalent..
* Saving the counter value?? I just read counter value directly "L Z 1" it is in dec-format.

That max timer value is more then GOOD!!

[FIN]Pete said:
and if im going to use one more setup of this what do i need to do then?Today 11:15 PM
Do you mean that sometimes i.e. 123pls is 12,3s and in the other case 123pls is 36,9s?? If, so -> replace constant factor by variable (merker or data word). Then you are able to change your factor on the fly..
I´m going to have 2 setup of this Counter 1 that calculate one time,
and a counter 2 for one other time, need to store the time on to places so they dont over write each other

im going to have 1 TP timer for each counter

Case Retentive timer value??
The counter is for learning a time, and after that we run in auto with the TP timer.
after a learning and they put it in automode, and if they turn off the machine when the day is over i dont wanna lose the timer value
Do you have some reason to change program from FB to FC ??
Only reason is that almost program that i have bean looking at is made in FC,
also in S5...

wondering how u did that tp timer, my doesnt look like that,
and if i copy/past to an other net, i cant rename it

hoping that get the CPU tomorrow so i can try this out..

I got a PLC to day, a 313C

Pete: when i copy & paste net 9 and 10 to a new project
igot errors in
T #_Time
also when i insert the T32 timer..
... now i tryied insert a new SFB 3 and change to multiple instance call the timer works, but cant get ride of T #_Time prob.

Need to sleep, hope i can get some time over to try this more in the weekend