MP377 Logoff Times

Michael Hunt

Hi

I have a SIMATIC MP377 HMI. All my users log off automatically after 5 minutes.

My question is where is this 5 minutes set. I currently have to go into every user and change this manually. Is it possible to change the default from 5 minutes on the MP377 or using WinCC.

I would like a logoff time of 30 minutes for each user.

the time is set in wincc flexible under
runtime useradministration:users (logoff time) or if you have an admin screen on the panel it can be changed on that if the option was enabled in wincc flexible
i think max is 60 mins
regards
Mel

Similar Topics

Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
I want transfer an existing MP377 12" key panel to a replacement. I don't have the original project. I tried to take a backup using Prosave...
Replies
Views
I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a strange problem with an MP377 19" panel. Short version is the bootloader seems to be stuck. Normally with these panels...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a MP377 12 inch touch panel . when turn ON its show only white screen . In the RJ45 two lights always ON. I can't communicate, In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom