MSG reset help

kbradray

I am using a message read instruction from a SLC 5 to a ML 1500 via SLC Ethernet and ML ENI. I have had the MSG instruction working on 1 ML 1500 to the SLC for about 3 weeks. I needed to use the same SLC on 3 other different ML with the same configuration. I added a 2nd MSG instruction with no problem, but when I got to the 3rd the problems started. All my MSG instructions gave me the error 37 Timed out at local processor. I thought that I had overwhelmed the network because the instructions were running constantly toggled on and off by its (bit 15 not). I have removed all the instructions but the original one that was working. It is no longer working since my problems. I can still browse to the processors via Ethernet, and my NET ENIs which showed no faults have had power cycled to them. Where do I look now?

Last edited:
more information

I saw that the waiting for queue space bit was high, and saw on another post that cycleing the key would clear the queue. I don't have the queue full bit any more, but when I try to read from the single ML again I get the error 37 Timed out again. It seems to be on the SLC 5/05 end because I have tried to read from another 5/05 on the network with no luck. I think this would eliminate the ML/NET ENI.