MSG struction between ControlLogix And CompactLogix

b_e33

i using MSG function between the controllers but he write me an error messege
that the port is bad
what i`m doing not ok
the ethernet module is 1756-enbt (connected to the controlLogix chessis)
i set the function in the controlLogix
see at the pictures
realy need help
what i need to do to fix the connection

untitled.jpg untitled_2.JPG untitled_3.JPG

now it ok and i get a start , but after second i get new error 0004 , he write me in the error text line : |0| syntex error
what is the problem?

Your "MSG command" ladder logic is not quite functional within a Logix system.
Delete all the "Rung-Conditions-In" instructions and replace them with the ExpconWrMSG.EN XIO (normally closed); you could add your Test_MSG XIC(normally open) instruction in a Logical AND (Series)within the MSG control rung for user On/Off switching purposes, however, as a rule of thumb, within a Logix system, a MSG instruction will be serviced at all times when it is not enabled.

hi,
i m using Allen bradely slc 500 PLC, we have connected one barcode printer from its cpu rs232 port. bt from today morning it is not working. can port be repaired ??