Multi loop process controller

DST1

Does anyone know if there is a multi loop process controller out there that will accept the PV over Ethernet/IP?

We have an extrusion machine with 40 zones (11 of which are heat/cool) that are controlled individually by a mix of Barber Coleman and Eurotherm controllers. They are not fitted with any sort of comms card to interact with an HMI.

My objectives are:
1. Replace individual controllers and make SP changes at the HMI.
2. Clean up TC wiring with remote I/O at the machine (plan on using AB Flex I/O IT8 modules)
3. Read amp draw from zones for alarming/shutdowns.
4. Use existing SSR's.

I've done another one of our machines using ComplactLogix with Flex I/O, but without the capability of monitoring the load. I'd like to avoid adding all the additional analog I/O if there is a controller out there that will do what I'm needing.

Thanks

danw, I did mean PV. I want to eliminate the long thermocouple wiring runs to where this controller would be located. I was thinking about using Flex I/O like in my other installation to gather the temperature reading into the PAC. Then, I would send the PID controller the PV over Ethernet/IP.

I don't know if it's possible, I might just have to deal with the thermocouple wiring. This would eliminate the need for the Flex I/O as well...