Multiple Micrologix behind a router

I am going the VPN route, but just out of curiosity in case this may help on another job, what is the other way? I know I can forward port 44818 (which is not changeable in RSLinx) to a specific PLC, but without changing the port forwarding setup in the router each time I need to access a different PLC, how would you do it?

in your case the only way to do it would be to change it every time.

Similar Topics

My main question is what hardware do I need to make the connections. Is a 1761-NET-AIC module required? I'm going to use channel 2 (the 9-pin...
Replies
Views
A deep thinker engineering question that I pose to you. I have 6+ machines with basically the same PLC program (Micro 1100 with 4 cards). My...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to read ASCII weight from 2 scales into a single serial port on a MicroLogix 1400 using RS-485. I haven't seen any posts on...
Replies
Views
I have a folder with about 50 of the same plc program file with the same name. I don't know which on the machine needs. The date created is the...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I recall seeing multiple threads a while back regarding needing a certain version of RSLinx to establish communications for a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom