Multiple PanelView Plus' - One PLC

In our application, we had 3 panelview terminals on a slc 5/05 plc. the only different was the control screen addresses and the main screen. same application. we did not want all the terminals to access different parts of the line, we limited it to specific areas.
james

One option is to set a windows login
Different access for different operators
Set up the auto log off
only select operators have the ability to make changes
i have had several projects where that was requested by the customer
it worked well

If both HMis have the same runtime, can a button be added (using different tags on each PLC) to activate one panel and inhibit the other and vice versa to avoid the case of two operators using the panel at the same time?

I made a PV app before that used the ActiveX ME IPInfo to get the PV IP address. Then used the ActiveX ME MacroMultiplexer to enable/disable parts of the application if that PV was not in the same area as the machines.