Multiple reference frequency to Yaskawa VFD

neilm

Good morning,

A Yaskawa A1000 series VFD is controlling a chain at the ref. frequency 1 (let's say 70 Hz) as its default. In winter months, a change in selector switch's position changes it to ref. frequency 2 (let's say 30 Hz). I checked the B1-01 to be 0. This means the digital operator and not analog input terminals. Is there a way to provide a 3rd ref. frequency as a digital output from my PLC? How to prioritize among them?

Thank you

The A1000 is flexible you can use the programmed inputs to select B0 B8 frequency reference or you can use either of the analog inputs. you can select them using the inputs.
they also have a ethernet option or a digital reference input option card.
download the used manual.