N-View driver on Crimson 3.0

JBooth

Hello all,

We have recently acquired a n-tron 708TX managed switch. The goal is to set up a graphical display on our redlion HMI's to monitor our network health and to hang the n-tron on our CompactLogix network tree and tie into the program. I have all the documentation I need for integrating with the PLC, and have set up the N-View driver on the HMI, but I cannot find anywhere that details what the data points are. Does anyone know where I might find these, or some documentation on how to set up the n-tron switch on the HMI?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I've been asked to edit a Panel View C400 but i'm unable to communicate with it. The screen was installed by A.N.Other and I tried using...
Replies
Views
Hi All - so I am looking at my first project that I need to modify a Panelview C400 program. I am having trouble installing the USB driver on my...
Replies
Views
I am trying to hook up a GE QuickPanel View to an Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1000 via serial. Once I load the runtime into the View I get the...
Replies
Views
I have to TEST RS view Studio ME application with my SLC 5/04 having channel 0 as DH485 configured. I have done the driver settings as. Serial...
Replies
Views
My plant recently received a machine from another plant within our company. It has a Panelview Plus 1000, 2711P-RDT10C, that communicates with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom