Need basic and cheap/free RSL software for 1746

So far you've got no i/o for your SLC. You'll spend more on one input and one output card than you will on a MicroLogix 1100, which has inputs and outputs (as well as a power supply and ethernet). It's the same programming environment as your SLC, but from where you are right now, you're going to spend a whooooole lot less getting set up with a ML1100 than you are getting everything you need to complete your SLC.

Similar Topics

Hello there, I'm practically new to the PLC world, I'm quite familiar with Siemens TIA Portal but I'm currently tasked to program Schneider PLCs...
Replies
Views
The last time I did anything with Wonderware was just after the dot com bust. Boy, I feel old. Anyway, it looks like I will get the chance to...
Replies
Views
Hi All. So I have this customer with a dead Moeller Easy621 Smart Relay. Some time ago, I took photos of the rungs on the LCD screen, so that I...
Replies
Views
Using studio5000 v21 I had a challenge in a course. When you press a light pushbutton on it turns the light on. When you release the pb it stays...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using visilogic to control a system that i have designed. I have designed a automated color sorting mechanism using a color sensor. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom