Need help finding part for PowerFlex 700

shoopsworld92

Well recently I have been having problem with a AB dynamic braking system connected with a PowerFlex 700 and last night a member of the night shift maintenance crew decided to swap out brakes and in the process destroyed the terminal block on the drive. Now I have spent a lot of time searching to see what it will cost to repair it and its looking like around $250 but I could also repair the drive my self if I can find such terminal block. So does any one have any ideas where I could find such a critter?o_O

Well recently I have been having problem with a AB dynamic braking system connected with a PowerFlex 700 and last night a member of the night shift maintenance crew decided to swap out brakes and in the process destroyed the terminal block on the drive. Now I have spent a lot of time searching to see what it will cost to repair it and its looking like around $250 but I could also repair the drive my self if I can find such terminal block. So does any one have any ideas where I could find such a critter?o_O
for got to mention the spoke of terminal block is the power terminal block