OT: Need help finding a set for this type of socket

alive15

Good morning all, hope you guys are doing well. Does anyone know where I can find a good set to order for this particular socket? Brand does not matter, I'm just looking for a set with 5-10 different sizes that I can order. I only found few individual ones, but not any sets. Hoping someone has ordered something similar before?

Thanks,

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Powerbu...zHZObXK2he5NUHSRAc4aApQYEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I'm limited to MSC, Grainger, Fastenal, Motion, and McMaster. I'm unfortunately unable to buy through any other store. If you have a particular part # that anyone could share, that would be excellent. I can just get one of the above companies to quote for me and order. Need to order via online shopping also.

Thanks,

Originally posted by alive15:

I'm unfortunately unable to buy through any other store.
Need to order via online shopping also.

Is this some kind of Cyber Monday Holiday Purchasing Challenge or something?

I can get you a set on Amazon. One out of two ain't bad.

Keith

Thanks everyone, I'll go with the OTC one; that seems like what our guys need.

@kamenges No challenge haha, just a challenge for me cause none of us knew what this was called. The name that @bob1371 gave really helped. The links from @kolyur are excellent for me as well. Thanks again, have a great day!