need Help, sensor for coconut

thank you very much for all of you guys,
you gived me pretty solution to handle this ugly coconuts hair, more than i expected.
the idea by Panic Mode is the best solution for me to implemented, and thru-beam PE sensor, time delay, and for elitheei..love you idea , and..huh..i can't say anything, you all people help me with your great idea.

I'm ready now.
once again, thanks.

..but i will come to meet you again if i fail..(hope you all never change) :D

regards,

Similar Topics

Hi guys....first post here. It's been about 6 years since I worked heavily with PLC's and automation, but I'm getting back into it. I was hoping...
Replies
Views
Has to be implemented on CX Programmer Under PAHH conditions the logic solver closes the S-ESD inlet valve and keeps the S-ESD outlet valve open...
Replies
Views
After deciding to put a reed switch on my model ferris wheel, I am having issues with the darn thing.This is what I have so far...
Replies
Views
Ok I need a little advice. I'm using ML1200 and pressure sensor to calculate water level in one tank. When tank is in lowest level water fall and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Anyone know who I can contact in order to find a cost effective oxygen concentrator for my needs? I have attached a PDF of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom