Need help to write a PLC code using Melsoft GX Developer

I know little about Mitsubishi PLCs, and nothing at all about your Xinje Electronics TouchWin OP325. I have never used or even seen one of those. You should try to find a copy of the TouchWin software, so you can upload the program and then print out a copy (provided the program is not protected with a password). Somone somewhere probably still has an old copy. The place to start looking is at the original company Xinje Electronics. If they no longer support this software, then they may know someone who has a copy that you can borrow.

I know little about Mitsubishi PLCs, and nothing at all about your Xinje Electronics TouchWin OP325. I have never used or even seen one of those. You should try to find a copy of the TouchWin software, so you can upload the program and then print out a copy (provided the program is not protected with a password). Somone somewhere probably still has an old copy. The place to start looking is at the original company Xinje Electronics. If they no longer support this software, then they may know someone who has a copy that you can borrow.
thank you very much , so have you. I new can upload and download plc program mitsubishi ok
thanks you again
have a nice day